Thursday, March 31, 2005

30 March 2005 (The Complete Make-Over)

hahaha it's been a few days since i've written up anything... been so busy with stuff.... had a complete make-over for my wardrobe and my hairstyle... its like so rad... i practically look chinese!!!! the only drawback would be the price tag for this change... i drained over $250 for it... i had 2 owe people some money... but overall i'm pretty satisfied with it... i would like 2 thank chameleon and her sister for taking their time to be my stylists... trust me, they're very good... hahahaha i've just done my IBE presentation a couple of hours ago... not many questions were asked since most of the guys promised not to ask... but some how fox brought up the really stupid question about domestic waste... trust me u dont wanna know... hahaha i kept myself busy to get my mind off somethings dat arent worth mentioning... oppss... i gtg... got jap class.. adios ppl...

No comments: