Thursday, August 04, 2005

4th August 2005 (The Collector)

i kno da title sounds a bit strange but no i didnt sell my soul 2 da devil... well at least not yet.. hahaha... ah da first week of school... kind of an auspicious week than any other week.. new faces, new classes, new challenges and not forgettin new problems.. i still havent forgotten my promise 2 myself.. i'm tryin my best 2 step up my game n its not as easy as it looks.. there r like so many temptations n if u kno me very well, u kno i wouldnt pass it up.. rarely do.. BUT i must resist!! must resist urge!! I AM MY OWN MASTER!!! but... in the end... i couldnt resist.. hehehe... well i guess u cant stop doin somethin so suddenly.. now i'm tryin to cut back little by little.. slowly changing my habits n state of mind to a more academic state.. i've been slowly goin 2 da library more n more 2 look 4 books that would be good references.. believe it or not i used 2 be quite da bookworm in my childhood.. reading this, reading that, absorbing information... my teachers helped a lot in feeding my thirst 4 knowledge.. they teached me stuff heleped me get through most of my exams not just then but right now as well... 2 my old teachers!! i salute u all!!! if it wasnt for them, i wouldnt be wat i am now... which is somehow a good thing n a bad thing at da same time.. well i certainly believe its a good thing (*cough*)... hehehe but seriously folks, for wat its worth, i really appreciate wat they did for me.. well thats that.. oh, the hostel canteens hav finally changed managements!!! (*yay*) but... somehow all the hype is all a bunch of crap.. da food is ok i guess but if i had money right now i'd rather eat out.. lets make a comparison.. the guys hostel canteen has a big screen tv with astro n a pool table.. the girls hostel canteen has a radio.. the guys canteen has ok food but tends to over spice n season.. the girls canteen also has ok food but some of their portions r 2 small... both canteens have great service... so now, which canteen is better??? i'll let u decide since i cant decide myself.. u know wat? if any of u hav tried the friendster games u'll kno wat i'm talkin bout.. da thing is if both players dun hav a good connection, it will lag so much that u wouldnt be able to take a shot... well peeps i'm runnin out of time so i guess this is it.. adios amigos.. ;)

No comments: