Saturday, September 03, 2005

3rd September 2005 (Wake me up when september..... starts!!)

yes!!!! i hav done it!!!!! i have changed!!!!! well... i changed a bit.. i finally fixed up my handwritting a bit.. yes its not squigly or unreadable anymore.. if i can help it.. hehehe!!!! my focus has been solid for da past weeks.. focused on work, getting the work done, checkin if there's more n still givin room for a social life.. for now i feel great!!! i wanna get up n show da world wat i can do... i've also changed my personality a bit.. i kno some of u out there might object to this with reasons like "dats not being yourself" or "your not honest with yourself" or some other but i believe the changes i'm doing is for da better.. really i do... but if da changes somehow ends up making me the biggest jerk in da world, i'll admit defeat n return to my evil ways.. hehehhe!!! well the alterations arent really that drastic.. i've decided to open up my mind to new ideas, new approaches n new possibilities.. lets just say i've reached a new level of enlightenment for myself... call it a second awakening.. well peeps i've gotta run for now cause i'm using a comp in an office somewhere in uni (cant really tell u where for the sake of da doubt)... adios!!!!

No comments: