Monday, June 15, 2009

15th June 2009 (The Platinum Rule, The Other 'You', Don't Trust Me)

hi peeps!!! its been a while since i've properly sat down and written something ^_^

okay, the first thing i want to mention, the platinum rule from how i met your mother!!! 
it rules about dating someone who you see on a regular basis, like workmates, neighbors, etc.
i'll be doing illustrations from my own experience!! this should be fun ^_^


Step 1: Attraction - The ignition of desire
Attraction, it could take place anytime, anywhere, even a second... and once it happens, it cannot be stopped~~~~~ like the time i laid my eyes on a certain girl and went off with her one night(and she shall not be named ;p)........... and thats when!
Step 2: Bargaining - Weighing the possibilities with close friends
We make up all sorts excuses to quantify the reasoning behind going for someone.... we go to the same school, we like the same things, he'she thinks i'm funny..... and even when friends tell us that its not gonna work out... we will always say "nah, i think it'll be okay"... oh but it didnt turn out okay.... just like when i argued with my friend about going off with the girl that night....... and then!!!
Step 3: Submission - Jumping in
The point where you literally jump in.... just like me and the girl..... haha, that was a night to remember.... and thats when!!
Step 4: Perks - Relishing in the "benefits" of the relationship
The benefits you gain from  dating them... standing lunch dates, a partner to hang out with, go to movies with.... in my case it was the money that she earned, bcoz back then i was still a student and broke ;p...... the perks will be  great for a while but then!!!
Step 5: The Tipping Point - Where it starts to go downhill
As it states, things start to go wrong... they start to become clingy.... they start to annoy you... they start to do stuff you don't like...... like the time the girl started to control me... she was jealous... and then!!
Step 6: Purgatory - The culmination of annoyances
They just keep on piling up..... she just kept on and on.... until!
Step 7: Confrontation - Ending the relationship
This is the time to end it! i finally had enough of her and said to her that its over.... and then!!
Step 8: Fallout - The unavoidable backlash
Things might go a bit weird for a while... especially if they are your workmates.... if they are just friends, they might not treat you the same for a while... and it is gonna stay weird.... whenever i saw her it would just be like oil and water.... but... 
Step 9: Coexistence - Letting go and moving on

After a while.... it would be okay..... you will start to accept things between each other... and life moves on ^_^

The last episode for house in season 5, a patient who has someone else "living" in him, as his right brain is separated from his left. so part of his body is not under his control!! now imagine for a second... we have this other 'you' living inside you... scary isnt it? but at the same time, it is interesting to find out what this other 'you' is thinking about!

here's a song that i've been hearing and seeing on tv and finally downloaded it!!



Don't Trust Me
By
3 OH! 3


Black dress, with the tights underneath
I got the breath of the last cigarette on my teeth 
And she’s and actress (actress), 
But she aint got no need 
She’s got money from her parents and a trust fund back east 


T-t-t-tongues, always pressed to your cheeks 
While my tongue is on the inside of some other girls teeth
T-tell your boyfriend (boyfriend) if he said he’s got beef 
That I’m a vegetarian, and I aint fuckin scared of him! 


She wants to touch me woah 
She wants to love me woah
She’ll never leave me woah, woah oh oh 

Don’t trust a hoe
Never trust a hoe
Won’t trust a hoe, won’t trust me 


She wants to touch me, woah
She wants to love me woah
She’ll never leave me woah, woah oh oh 

Don’t trust a hoe
Never trust a hoe
Won’t trust a hoe, won’t trust me! 


Ex's, on the back of your hands 
Wash them in the bathroom, to drink like the bands 
And the set list, (set list)
You stole off the stage
Has red and purple lipstick all over the page 


B-b-b-bruises cover your arms 
Shaking in the fingers with the bottle in your palm 
And the best is (best is)
No one knows who you are 
Just another girl
Alone at the bar


She wants to touch me woah
She wants to love me woah
She’ll never leave me woah, woah oh oh

Don’t trust a hoe
Never trust a hoe
Won’t trust a hoe, won’t trust me


She wants to touch me woah
She wants to love me woah
She’ll never leave me woah, woah oh oh

Don’t trust a hoe
Never trust a hoe
Won’t trust a hoe, won’t trust me! 


Shush girl
Shut your lips
Do the Helen Keller and talk with your hips

I said shush girl
Shut your lips
Do the Helen Keller and talk with your hips 

I said shush girl
Shut your lips
Do the Helen Keller and talk with your hips!

(Woah, woah, woah-oh-oh)
(Woah, woah, woah-oh-oh)

She wants to touch me woah
She wants to love me woah
She’ll never leave me woah, woah oh oh 

Don’t trust a hoe
Never trust a hoe
Won’t trust a hoe, won’t trust me


She wants to touch me woah 
She wants to love me woah 
She’ll never leave me woah, woah oh oh

Don’t trust a hoe 
Never trust a hoe 
Won’t trust a hoe, won’t trust me 

Well peeps, thats it for now!!! Ciao!! ^_^

No comments: