Tuesday, August 12, 2008

12th August 2008 (Lucky in Love)

hello again people!!


came across this song around yesterday and finally got around to downloading it, Jason Mraz Feat. Colbie Callait - Lucky. first time i heard it, i was already hooked =). if any of you have noticed, im listening to music most of the time and yes, music is as essential as breathing to me, hehehe.

i cant imagine a world where there isnt any noise or sound. how boring, uninteresting it would be to live in that kind of world. as usual, here are the lyrics!!!

Jason Mraz Feat.Colbie Callait - Lucky
Do you hear me,
I'm talking to you
Across the water across the deep blue ocean
Under the open sky oh my, baby I'm trying
Boy I hear you in my dreams
I feel your whisper across the sea
I keep you with me in my heart
You make it easier when life gets hard

I'm lucky I'm in love with my best friend
Lucky to have been where I have been
Lucky to be coming home again
Oooohhhhoohhhhohhooohhooohhooohoooh

They don't know how long it takes
Waiting for a love like this
Every time we say goodbye
I wish we had one more kiss
I'll wait for you I promise you, I will

I'm lucky I'm in love with my best friend
Lucky to have been where I have been
Lucky to be coming home again
I'm lucky we're in love in every way
Lucky to have stayed where we have stayed
Lucky to be coming home someday

And so I'm sailing through the sea
To an island where we'll meet
You'll hear the music, fell the air
I'll put a flower in your hair
Though the breezes through trees
Move so pretty you're all I see
As the world keeps spinning round
You hold me right here right now

I'm lucky I'm in love with my best friend
Lucky to have been where I have been
Lucky to be coming home again
I'm lucky we're in love in every way
Lucky to have stayed where we have stayed
Lucky to be coming home someday

Ooohh ooooh oooh oooh ooh ooh ooh ooh
Ooooh ooooh oooh oooh ooh ooh ooh ooh

i had a chat with one of my new close friends yesterday after work and we started talking about what he read from a book and funny enuf, the title of the book is "Why cant i fall in love?". and the book talked about several things that we do and say that causes us to not be in a relationship.

what was more surprising than the title of the book was how the stuff in the book actually relate to me and one of the things that really stuck to me was "there is no perfect girl/guy, so stop searching for one!".

i dun really know about other people but for myself, i long for that perfect mate. in fact, i did make a list of what qualities she should have! but no, im not going to disclose it here :P. anyways, the matter of fact is, we are so focused on looking for the perfect one that we forget what is already in front of us. personally, i have given up on so many girls that at one point, i jus gave up looking and decided to stay alone. well that decision didnt last long i'll tell you that. like i mentioned in my previous posts, NO ONE can survive without having some sort of relationship with someone, be it good or bad.

lets give this a bit more thought now. among all of the opposite sex that you know, are there any of them you would ACTUALLY go for? think about that for a while people. and then consider what sort of qualitites attracts you to them? after you've done that, now ask yourself why didnt you ask them if they wanted to start a relationship? hopefully this will help you in your thought process as it has helped me in the last month or so =)

my friend actually made me do these questions when i was in a real slump on how to get my love life back on track. it wasnt comfortable talking about some of this stuff so lucky for you, u have a choice of doin it yourself. but on the other hand, a second opinion is helpful at times.

once i did the exercise, it became very apparent wat sort of patterns i go thru and its always the same, which is scary. with the stuff my fren jus told me yesterday, it finally hit me, i need to seriously change my habits and mindset. i dun want to spent the rest of my life alone, its jus not what i want!!

i want to make a loving family of my own, my own children, making fabulous memories along the way. it might sound corny but sorry thats jus how i am!! =)


okay people, its time for me to go again.
till next time, adios.

No comments: