Thursday, September 04, 2008

4th September 2008 (Mac Book Pros and IMacs)

hello again people!!!


as the topic states above, yes... i am not using my new mac book pro!!! yay!!!! it took me years of comtemplation to actually convince myself that i shud get one of these. and yes, it is all that i dreamed it would be!!!

fast processing, seamless graphic rendering, the whole shabang!!! makes my old laptop really look like a piece of junk!!! 

i got it yesterday and im already packin in music, pictures and iv also started transferring stuff from my old laptop to this one. im still waiting for ym 1 terabyte external harddisk from qqestore tho. its already a week and its still not here. well, they dun exactly keep any stuff in stock anyway (like my first attempt to buy an xbox 360~~).

bit by bit, im gettin myself a lot more familiar with the new interface and processes. its quite a piece of high tech machinery this laptop and its only the low spec version. i can only imagine wat the high spec version would perform. 

im not really known for my kindness towards technological stuff. i push its limits to the point where it breaks. thats why my compaq laptop didnt last so long. it took me a year to break it down to the point where it is now. i predict that this mac will last me 3 years before i can declare it useless, hahahaha!! that might be too optomistic on my part coz my fren actually said that this machine will last me for 5 years!!! well thats only bcoz he hasnt seen me using my laptops, kehkeh.

iv figured out how to access the company LAN using my mac and add the network printers. i have yet to figure out how to configure documents and sort out my office email. i cant keep on using my safari to go to the internet outlook. i jus cant resist surfing other sites as well, hehehe.

last night's test run of my laptop was very successful. updated most of the stuff and got programs that wil allow me to get music and such, hehehe. 

right now im contemplatin whether or not i should put up pix on my blog. mostppl have done that and i find it quite good, if the pixs are put and arranged in a proper manner.

im tryin to get my fren (whos name shall not be revealed) to give me pix of outings, events, and other stuff that we do. will update on how my negotiations will ensue, hehehe.

well, today im gonna do a few things after work. meet up with my cousin to lend him some money, meet up my frens for sungkai, and maybe hang out at Red Canopy Foodcourt for a bit. from doing work, hanging out wit frens, i stil havent had a drink even tho i know i can get some. hmmm, a spot of baileys would be perfect this time of year, hehehe.

well peeps, im off. gotta go back to doin work.

adios ;)


No comments: