Thursday, November 06, 2008

6th November 2008 (CV 2, CV 3, How I Met Your Mother and MinDef)

hello peeps!!!


its been a long time since my last post and i'v got a few things to write!!

first off, im no longer seeing anyone!! as bad as it sounds, its refreshing to realize that i can still choose who i want to be with :D

i got a call from mindef a few weeks back offering me a job! it was something that came along at jus the right time so i replied that i was interested and handed back my application form. so its jus waiting for the interview call now :D

i'v been watching a series titled "How I Met Your Mother". first off, i really didnt want to watch it but after some contemplating and persuation from azz, i finally said "okay fine. jus give me all the seasons you got.". he gave me seasons 1-3 and i'v been hooked ever since. im almost done with season 2 and season 4 is the current season. for those who like a good laugh and good storyline, this is a must watch :D 

CV 2 in brunei was held in october and it was fun! met a some people i know and a few new ones as well. i became very good frens with several of them and its a relief to find people i can relate with :D became very close to 3 people during that time, G (malaysian girl that works in spore), E (G's younger sister) and Rad (my CV 1 class mate). we came to realize a lot of things during those few days and it has made us closer than anyone wud have imagined. 

Next step for me is goin to CV 3 which is going to be in kuching~~~~~ i have never been to kuching but i heard from my mei mei that its a very nice place. plus G and E are goin to be there as well. truthfully, i was thinking of skipping CV 3 in kuching but those two persuaded me to go. it shud be interesting :D

well peeps, i gues thats all for now.


adios!!!

No comments: