Thursday, July 02, 2009

2nd July 2009 (Obsessive Stalkers, Old Friends, Marriage and Kids)

okay peeps, quick update before i go to bed!!

met up with delvin and janet, since delvin called and wanted to ahng out before his long drive to kb for work. we sat down and started talking, and the topic, which janet brought up, was regarding obsessive guys who stalk as well... i cant divulge any details but lets just say that there are a few hard choices for janet to make in the near future...

after that i bumped into a guy who used to be in the same red crescent unit as i was back when iw as in form 2-3. we talked a bit, mostly he was asking me questions abt my dad, what i was doing, my brothers as well.. i talked a bit abt how my dad is retired, my 2 brothers are still in ubd, and im working for a private company in the MOF building. the thing that struck me was that what he said to me, "thats great! im glad to see you moved up in the world!".... it made me realize that i do have a blessed life and most people would like to have a life that i have ^_^

next old friend i bumped into was zulhilmi, who is a fireman! apparently he was thinking abt me and i somehow turned up!! he was asking abt the other house my dad was fixing up and how much is it for rent bcoz his friend is looking for a house. after a while, we concluded that the house is way out of his fren's price range. we then got talking and i found out that he has 2 kids!!! 2 KIDS!!! and some of my other old classmates are married with kids now too!!! and yes peeps, u guessed what came next, the question, "When are u gonna get married??" haha i replied with, "haha dun ask that question~~" the thing is, when u think u are ready, u are only half ready, the next step is doing it ^_^ so yes, i am ready, next step is getting a lady ;)

now i am at home... and sleepy... but need to take a shower first... then off to bed.... ^_^

Ciao

No comments: