Wednesday, April 20, 2005

20th April 2005 (My SoulMate)

a lot of things has happened.. very wierd things... N and i have noticed that we have the same tendencies and not to mention the same behaviourial patterns.. whoa.. i just sounded like a 17 year old kid who was into psychology... which was me when i was 17 of course.. hahaha.. lets take 4 example last sunday, the 17th.. i was at chameleon's place doin work n i was msgin N at the same time.. suddenly i had the urge to lie down n take a nap.. when i woke up, N msged me sayin that she just woke up 2.. so we both slept at the same time and woke up around the sam etime as well.. coincidence? maybe.. lets take another time.. yesterday.. i was msgin her.. at that time i was lying on my bed, rolling around.. then i found out that she was doin the same thing while she was msgin with me! another coincidence? maybe.. how about last week when we were talking on the phone n both of us decided to rip the skin off our blisters? hhmmmm... it seems to me dat these coincidences are certainly not.. a coincidence.. then she brought up da possibility dat she's my soulmate..then i thought, yeah dat could be it... u kno it really funny n freaky at the same time to have sum1 who sometimes acts like u, thinks like u, speaks like u.. but most of the time it bloody funny!! hahahaha!!! well adios peeps... got stuff 2 do!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your story is like dat chinese movie called "Turn left turn right". i wish i knew who my soulmate is...