Thursday, April 07, 2005

6 April 2005 (The Flu)

i feel so sick i cant even see straight... with the work, bowling n other stuff to think about no wonder my head seems to pulsate more... hahaha shouldnt have slacked so much... but it cant be helped now.. exams are bout 3 weeks away n i'm no where close to understanding the crap i've been fed... i guess i wont be passing this semester... sigh... wish life would be much easier.. i wish i was a kid again... no worries... nothing much to think bout.. life was to be taken as it was.. sigh... kids nowadays... they dont know wats waiting for them... hahaha i cant wait for the day i see my little cousins scamper here and there to get their essay done in time... hahaha bowling practice went well... but my sore finger brought my average down last practice... crap... i need those things u wrap roun your fingers.... n a wrist band to stop my wrist from throwing the wrong way... hahaha wonky fingers... hahaha.. update on love life... i have none... its just sad really... why do i go after girls who r not right for me.... hahah its like a curse... its always the girls i dont want going after me instead... hahaha red bag!!!! hahahaha bowling tourney is a week away... goldfish finally joined with his team... i'm not worried.. my scores are more consistent than any of his or his teammates... the only 1 who hasnt practiced is hyena.... personally i wouldnt worry too much but somethings up... somethings amiss... well i'll find out sooner or later... chameleon n her sister are going to miri today to check for bowling gear.. i asked them to do a price check.. if its expensive there i'll just go to s'pore to buy the gear.. i heard in s'pore they have nicer n cheaper gear... my fever n flu has been drivin me nuts.. cant sleep right... cant eat right... cant think straight... jus writing this blog i made a few mistakes.... cant wait for the long holiday... but i still hav 2 go to ubd cause english starts in june... arrggghhh.... why?!?!?!?! i wanna work n rest n hangout with my frenz........ oh well.... guess dats it.. adios peeps...

No comments: