Tuesday, September 16, 2008

17th September 2008 (BMW 320i, License Plates, Loans, Deadlines, Hari Raya E-Cards, ICDL Exams and Crystals)

hello people!! 
its another swaggy day today!! luck jus dun stop coming my way this time around~~~ 

as it states in the title... yes...... i do have a new car.... and its a BMW 320i.... hehehe~~~ i paid for it last Saturday, on the 13th of September, went back to QAF on the 15th to drop off my 3 months salary slip, went to HSBC on the 16th to apply for the loan and it got approved on the day itself, went to Land Transport to day to get my license plate number and i got the one that had the numbers in my IC. KJ9299 is going to be the number that is registered for my car. hehehehe im so excited abt getting my new car. several of my workmates and friends have already booked to test drive my car or have  ride in it. well one thing is sure, i'll be the first one to drive and ride in the car, hehehehe. sory guys, but the owner gets first dibs :P will post pixs of it once i have the car, hehehe~~~

another thing that's been goin on at the office is the deadlines that we were given to complete our documents. frankly, im a bit stressed coz not only am i not able to eat to replenish my energy, I'm constantly freezing my butt off!!!! without food, i cannot function, im practically cannibalising myself, digesting my own cells. well, i hope i wont have to resort to eating myself to death every sungkai time or jus not fasting at all.

i decided to volunteer my body (like a piece of meat, hehehehe) to be a model for BAG's e-greeting card for Hari Raya this year. i have never done any modelling of ANY sort so i was nervous. i had to pose with my workmate azz for abt 15 minutes and it was so awkward bcoz we kept on trying not to laugh, hehehe. but in the end we did alright and the pictures was enuf for the first scene. im not going to be included in the other scenes which is fine by me, hehehe. 

and today i have another piece of news!! i passed ALL my ICDL exams!!!!!!! yay~~~~~~~ it was nerve wrecking but somehow i made thru it~~~~ now my probation is half-way complete!! i jus need to pass my assesment ;)

i jus realized something very fascinating for the past few days.... the crystals around some areas of the office have grown darker. according to zana, the crystals are absorbing energy from everyone (mostly stress energy). so it appears that we will need to do some cleansing in the office, singing bowls and all.

well, thats all for now peeps.

adios!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you know what you're getting into with the Beamer... Just so you know, you are a piece of meat... Heheheh...

Brunei Paintball Sports, News and Promotion said...

hahaha iv been told abt that kehkeh ;P